If you're an Abila MIP Software user, you don't want to miss this!
Attend one or both days of our intense training sessions with hands on learning for both the CFO and support team. Abila MIP offers accounting solutions with your mission in mind. Learn how to use it to its full potential.
MIP Fund Accounting CFO Training: November 3rd 2016
An advance 1 day course ideal for Controller or Chief Financial Officers responsible for high level administrative tasks and advanced financial reporting. Topics covered in this course include: accounting administration, importing, general ledger, and general reporting, with a deeper look into financial statements and advanced financial formats.
MIP Fund Accounting CoreTraining: November 4th 2016
This course is ideal for accounts payable professionals, staff accountants, and the hands-on Controller, Finance Director, or CFO. You will learn core features, best practices and how to use the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, budget, and reporting modules.
- Classes are full days, 9-5 pm with lunch included
- Earn 7 CPE credits per class
- Classes Conveniently located: Connecticut Computer Service, Inc
100 Corporate Place, Ste 110
Rocky Hill, CT
- $395 per person, per class
- Bring the team! $195 per class for each additional attendee
- TTG Clients: Use your retainer!
- Questions: Contact instructor Camille Livsey, email@example.com